This document was last updated on August 4, 2020
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms:
2. Information we collect and how we use it:
a. Web Server Logs:
When you visit our Website, we may from time to time track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- The browser or kind of computer you use.
- Number of links you follow within the site.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date, duration and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet Service Provider(ISP).
- Search engine used to find our site.
- Search words or terms used to find our site.
- Website you entered our site from.
- Page you entered our site on.
- Page you exited our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
b. Personal Information Gathered:
As a visitor to our website, you are able register to purchase our books or services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or fax number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a product or service, we will request residence information. Any information we collect is used only to charge you for the books or services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except:
- To fulfill your request for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal processes or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Changes to this Statement
4. Contacting Us